Monday, March 16, 2015

I saw a horse and buggy driving down the street‏




Happy Monday!! I am going to Nashville for pday today! I am pretty
excited!! Man this is crazy. I can't believe that E comes home on
Friday!!!! I am like freaking out. This is crazy! I am so proud of
her. She has been the best example to me on my mission. I am grateful
we were able to serve at the same time together! But I wish we could
serve our whole mission together. It's just the best to have my best
friend literally know exactly what I am going through as a missionary!
I am so grateful for my sister! She is such a boss missionary and I
try everyday to be just like her. I am so excited for her to come to
Tennessee this summer to visit me. Face savoring delicious food

This week was a great week. And I can't believe how fast it went! I'm
sorry I say that every week but it's so true!! It blows my mind all
the time. Well first off, we went to the temple this last week!!!!!!!
WAHHHHH. it. Was. Awesome. I was the happiest girl ever in the world.
I love going to the temple and how amazing it is. The Nashville temple
is beautiful. But really really really small. Like so small. But so
awesome!! Also it was the oldest movie. I had never seen it before, so
that was cool too. We also had stake conference this weekend too. It
was great. The stake president here is so awesome but SO young. He is
38. And he like weirdly reminds me of Jordan, Sarah's husband, but
like with less hair haha but he is awesome. Just such an amazing stake
president and has such a strong testimony. The Saturday night adult
session was awesome. President Johnson (first counselor to our mission
president) came and spoke. Since it was the adult session it was a
little bit smaller, but he had all the missionaries stand up and
repeat the vision of the south. It was so amazing to feel how strong
the spirit was when we were standing and stating it. The vision of the
south is awesome. President Spencer w kimball gave when he was
prophet. It's awesome. This is it :

Make no small plans. They have no magic to stir men's souls. This is
the vision I have for the south. I believe that one day the south will
baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking
missions in the world together. They are great hosts of marvelous
Baptists, members of the Church of Christ, Methodists and Catholics
who are honorable people and have faith in the lord Jesus Christ and
love him. As they see their church veering off to the right or to the
left of those basic teachings they will begin to search for truth. And
as pivotal teachers come into the church and have influence we will
see a time we will baptize hundred and thousands, tens of thousands.
In your day you will see a million members of the church in the south.
There will be temples plural in the south states. What a great call
you have to serve with these marvelous people. The missionaries love
the south. We are making great strives and expect to continue.

Wow it was so incredible to stand with all the other missionaries and
say that prophetic vision just for the south! I am so grateful that I
am able to be serving here. It's awesome! Also this week was great
because we found 6 new investigators!! All Spanish too!!! Yay!! I have
been missing speaking and teaching Spanish people! It's great :) just
like every week that is great there are also things that aren't so
great.... Narsico didn't get baptized :( he was all set and then
Hermana Torres called us and told us that they went and had a lesson
with him and his dad said he wouldn't let him be baptized and that he
had to wait until he is 18. I was sooooo sad. Seriously heartbroken.
Hermana Torres said she would do all she could to help him get
baptized before then. I was so sad. But I just know it will all work
out. I know Narsico will be so blessed and one day he will be able to
be baptized and it will be the best day ever.

Can you believe that Saturday is our transfer calls???? These 6 weeks
went by like wayyyyy to fast. I'm pretty excited to see what will
happen. I don't even know what will happen... We'll see! I totally
just have no idea. Haha but anything will be great I think!

Brooke is doing really good and but she is kind of struggling with her
husband being deployed and stuff so if you could please just keep her
in your prayers!!! I am so sad about Elsie she is definitely in my
prayers as well as the whole Cramer family. I hope the Utes do good!!!
Also I loved all those pics from Vegas!

Have fun with e! I love you all so much!!!
Xoxoxo
Lizzy :)

Ps I ate at chilis this week took! It was dank!!!!!

Hi this is sister Hargy I'm herrrrmana Browns friend we are GOING TO
GO HAVE SO MUCH FUN PLAYING VOLLEYBALL RITE NOW. LUH U BYEEEEE
TurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtle
Cool Italian place that looks delicious

The stadium!!

The Parthenon







No comments:

Post a Comment